- This workshop has passed.
3 Days Training Course: Meeting Design + Game
19 February 2018 - 8:00 am - 21 February 2018 - 5:00 pm€50 – €1100
Would you like to become a meeting designer and learn how to use the innovative Meeting Design Game? Then you have to participate in this training course in Copenhagen the 19th-21st of February 2018.
In this training course you will learn to think like a meeting designer and learn how to create more valuable and meaningful meetings and events. The training will help you become a better sparring partner for your clients and meeting owners. It’s also a great chance for you to develop and grow as a meeting professional. You will meet great peers and learn from some of the best Meeting Designers in the world.
What is meeting design?
Meeting Design is a hot topic in the meeting industry, the reason is that it’s an effective way to make any event or meeting more meaningful and valuable.
Most meeting professionals focus on the logistics of the meeting, like food, venue, transport etc. but know very little about how to improve the content and formats, so it aligns with the objectives of the meeting and create meaningful experiences for participants. In Meeting Design you take care of the whole package – both logistics, content and format.
What is the Meeting Design Game?
The Meeting Design Game is a new innovative tool, that can help you plan and design outstanding meeting and events. The tool is very practical and easy to use. You can use it alone, with your team or your client. The Meeting Design Game is already used by meeting planners and designers all over the world.
- Understand why Meeting Design revolutionizes the meeting industry.
- Learn about all the basic elements of a great meeting design.
- Learn to play and facilitate the Meeting Design Game.
- Learn to plan and design a meeting based on the objectives of the event.
- Get to understand the interplay between the room layout and participant engagement.
- Learn to convince your clients, why they should use meeting design.
- Learn to use our new tool to measure if the meeting participants have been in Flow. Flow is a mental state of optimal experience and performance, first described by the famous psychologist Csikszentmihalyi.
- The course is very practical – 80% doing and 20% theory.
- We guarantee that the format will help you meet and network with all the other interesting participants.
- Expect to get engaged, try new formats and have a lot of fun.
Who should participate?
Anyone who plans, organizes or faciltates meetings and likes to challenge themselves and develop their skills in a meaningful, fun and engaging way.
The training will take place in Copenhagen, a super cool and very innovative and sustainable meeting city. Copenhagen was ranked 4th on ICCAs list og most meeting delegates in the world 2016.
The three days workshop cost € 1.100 + VAT. and includes:
- Lunch, and refreshments.
- 1 Meeting Design Game (Value €150).
- Certificate: Official Meeting Design Game Facilitator.
- Manual of 25 engaging meeting formats and activities.
- Manual to measure Flow in meetings.
- Ask questions as long as you want (by email or phone).
Bring a Colleague and get 15% discount on both.
Early bird price (Before 1 of October) €950
Special price for selfemployed €900)
Optional: Danish dinner at Ann´s or Bo´s place (50€).
Note: under Danish tax legislation, we need to charge 25% VAT on top of the workshop-fee. If you provide us with a VAT-number from any country but Denmark, we will not have to charge the VAT.
Ann is an award winning meeting designer, trainer and facilitator. Ann was the main creator of the famous Danish meeting design concept; Meetovation.
Ann started her career as meeting manager at Radisson, but has during the last 15 years worked as an independent consultant and meeting designer with clients all over the world.
Ann has been on the list of the most influential people in the meeting industry in Europe and is the only Dane who has won outstanding achievement award at Danish Events and Meetings Awards twice.
Apart from being really nice, Ann is a charismatic, extremely creative and persistent person.
Bo has worked in more than 20 countries as a meeting designer, speaker, facilitator and trainer. Bo writes articles and books about meeting design and psychology and human behaviour. Bo holds a master’s degree in learning and is educated in Gamification from Wharton Business School.
Bo has worked with clients like Ikea, 7-11, Toyota, MCI, and George P. Johnson.
Bo is renowned for his energy, ability to engage people and talent for making complicated knowledge easy to understand.